Bitcoin IRA, a blockchain and cryptocurrency-related “IRA technology platform,” has recently put out a survey that asks its users what they want from these investments.
Essentially, the results of the survey point positively towards the future of cryptocurrency, as many of them are looking for “large returns” and are consistently looking for more assets to invest within.
The survey’s key results, according to a press release, were:
- 53% of respondents are interested in earning interest on their investments, either by staking Ethereum or lending.
- Investing in alternative coins are still of high interest to consumers (ranked #1 among new desired features in 2020), despite the higher market volatility and unproven product often found in these smaller coins.
- Crypto investors appear to have a larger appetite for alternative assets as 46% would like to invest in precious metals, 36% in cannabis and 9% in movies.
- 57% of Bitcoin IRA users buy and hold cryptocurrency as a long-term investment.
- 42% believe the price of Bitcoin will be $ 15,000 or higher by the end of the year.
These numbers came from a random group of 300 members, many of which have been with Bitcoin IRA since 2016.
Speaking on the matter is Chris Kline, the co-founder and COO at Bitcoin IRA, who had said:
“Bitcoin IRA investors are expecting to make gains in crypto that out-perform traditional assets in 2020. We’re so excited to be continuously working on new investment offerings and upgrades based on their feedback as we work to helping them reach their retirement goals.”
Запомнете, сите тргувања носат ризик. Изминатите перформанси не се гаранција за идните резултати.